It’s that time of year again, where everyone uses the excuse of Red Nose Day (15th March) to go a bit crazy!
And why not!? Any excuse to have a giggle and raise some money for such an incredible cause.
I will be sure to don a red nose whilst driving to work and dress my children in the obligatory red clothing and Deeley Boppers for school, to help raise awareness and fundraise for such a great charity.
This year Comic Relief are again partnering with some great companies; Sainsbury’s, BT, Maltesers, and Chicago Town to name a few. A full list of partners can be found here. We are extremely proud that one of Mando-Connect’s clients, TK Maxx has partnered with Red Nose Day since 2005 and we are excited to see that they are getting further involved in the action this year by launching their own range of Comic Relief products in collaboration with Disney.
So why not get your workplace involved in the fun. There are so many ways you could help to raise some money for a very worthy cause. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- A bake sale – perfect excuse (like we need one!) to get baking eating cakes
- Get sponsored for something – making the tea for the day or maybe a sponsored silence!
- Bring your pet to work day for a donation
- Hold a ‘donate to enter’ quiz
- Wear red and pay £1. An oldie but goodie!
- Donate £1 every time you/your colleagues swear!
- Hold a jumble sale at lunchtime
- Wear fancy dress (for a donation) – the best dressed will get a prize
- Lunchtime bingo anyone!?
- Or maybe all come to work dressed in the latest Red Nose fashion from TK Maxx
Why not take advantage of the occasion, reap the business rewards, and raise some money for a fantastic cause?
As well as a fun filled day, it will create a fantastic buzz throughout the office, and will encourage people to work together as a team, with a common goal – we at Mando will certainly be joining in the fun so keep your eyes peeled on our social media accounts to see what we get up to for Red Nose Day.